Well, there are only 10 days until we find out if the baby is a girl or a boy! I must say, I felt so loved watching our poll. I remember when I started this blog and I had like 2 people listed under my friends and family. Now over 30 people have responded to my poll! Thanks to everyone who responded, we are excited to see who all is right! Thanks for checking our blog even when it is boring.
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear what you're having. Did you hear Brittany is having another boy? She's getting used to the idea - even though she was really hoping for a girl!
Wow, I have been missing out!!! Love it all. Good to see Jason, and glad to know I am not the only mom with a poop story!
I'm totally excited to find out what you're having!!!
Post a Comment