Saturday, September 6, 2008
Potty Update
My cousin asked for a potty update for Max, so here goes. He is still doing very well. He likes to go in the toilet, especially our toilet downstairs because it is a little smaller and he thinks it is his. He still struggles with telling us. I don't know if he is embarrassed or what. We usually just have to constantly check with him, especially if we see him doing a little dance. For the most part I would say he is on the right track with #1. For #2, he is still scared of going in the toilet. I don't know what it is with that, but man I wish it wasn't such a fear. Pee is a lot easier to take care of in undies than #2! Hopefully he will get the hang of the #2 stuff soon.
Labels:
Max
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Suzy, a friend of mine gave me an idea for number 2 and it really worked for Colton. She said to tell them to listen for the "Plop" It sounds funny I know but Colton thought it was really cool...ha ha! I also gave Colton a treat for just sitting on the potty and trying because before he didn't want to sit on it at all...so once he got comfortable sitting on it it got a little easier...good luck! p.s. We are 5 days with no poopy accidents! He even wore undies to church yesterday! I hope he keeps it up!
Post a Comment