Sunday, September 28, 2008

Women's Conference

So last night my friend, Michelle, and I decided to have a girl's night out. We left and went up to Women's Conference in Salt Lake. It was great. Then we headed to our car and...well we couldn't find it! In our defense the parking garage was quite crazy and we were not the only group who had misplaced their vehicle! It was so funny! We couldn't help but laugh and finally, 30 minutes later, we found our car. Personally I think it moved itself while we were in the meeting! Just kidding! Thankfully, we found it and then we were off. We stopped to quickly take down a balloon job Shane and I had done, and then headed to dinner. Dinner was super yummy and we ate at Olive Garden. It was nice to just relax and not feel rushed to get out of there. We even got dessert to go, which I am embarrassed to say, I ate for breakfast this morning. It was so yummy! Thanks Michelle, it was a lot of fun and you're right, we should do it more than just once a year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: