Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello Uncle Jason!

Yesterday Shane's brother, Jason, flew a helicopter into Provo. It has been almost a year and a half since we have seen him, so we had to meet and say hi. We just stopped for some food and visited. It was great!








Aunt Heidy and Cousins Hannah and Maggie. It was pretty late! Me caught off guard for a picture with Jason.

Jason and Troy. Shane and Jason. I should have gotten a picture of all three!

Shane with Max hiding. He fell asleep in the car, so he was having none of the fun!

Kwana and Jason's flight student, Greg.

3 comments:

Baller family said...

Not fair! You get to see my hubby before I do! Okay, you know I'm just teasing you. I just miss him soooo much. I'm so glad he was able to come say hi and it was such a last minute thing. Wish he would have been able to see the whole family. I miss all of you and look forward to when we will be able to come and visit Utah. Thanks for the post, at least I can see him in a picture:)

kellyanded said...

I agree with you Shez. I wish we could have seen him. Where was our invite?

Suzy said...

Sorry! It was super late and super last minute.
In fact, the only reason Troy could make it was because he and his family were already up here at an indoor soccer game. Hopefully he can make another stop sometime and we can get everyone here.