Monday, September 15, 2008

Max's 1st Trip to the Dentist

Max had his first ever dentist appointment. He was so brave. They did my cleaning first so he could watch. Then it was his turn. They were very good with him and went nice and slow. Here are a couple pictures from his appointment.












Sitting in the chair as it went up and down and leaned back and forth. It was a great ride!

Max at the beginning of the cleaning. A little unsure of if he should really open wide. He did eventually open nice and wide.











Max after being cleaned and suctioned. She let him hold the little suction thing which he thought was very cool.

3 comments:

Pays said...

Max looks like a little Shane in that bottom picture. I haven't ever been able to tell who he looks like before. The good old dentist. Who do you go to? Gotta love the dentist, ha:)

kellyanded said...

Yeah I remember the girls first dentist appt. Sky is really good at it. Alex just cries and Kac will have her first in Nov. I am not sure about that one. Sounds like he was a good boy and did really good.

The Scotts said...

Looks like he did great! He is so adorable. By the way, I think you are having a girl. It seems to be the year of girls. I know at least 10 people that are all having girls. Boy are they different from boys, lots of fun though.