Friday, September 26, 2008

Five

My friends the Hadlocks had this on their blog. I thought it was pretty fun.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago.
1. I was about to turn 25. That should tell you how old I will be shortly.
2. We had just celebrated our first anniversary! We went to the same bed and breakfast as our honeymoon.
3. We had just signed on to build our first house so that was awesome!
4. We were living with my parents to save money for our down payment.
5. The boys had just moved to Washington State so it was just me and Shane.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. I was going to be turning 15.
2. I had just started 9th grade.
3. I was flirting with boys.
4. I was working at the preschool at my Junior High.
5. I didn't really have a life, so not much more.

5 things on today to-do list.
1. Measure spots at the Provo Towne Centre for a job.
2. Clean
3. Clean
4. Clean
5. Clean

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ice Cream
2. Girl Scout Cookies
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Gummy Bears
5. Crackers and Cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionare
1. Buy a really nice house, but not too much to clean.
2. Get hybrid cars
3. Pay off school debt
4. Invest wisely
5. Travel!

5 places I've lived
This one isn't very exciting since I have only lived in Utah, but I'll list them anyway.
1. Provo
2. Orem
3. Santaquin
4. American Fork
5. Orem

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Do you mean what you were doing 5 years ago because if it was 10 years ago you would be working on 35 and I know that you aren't that old...ha ha!