Wednesday, September 17, 2008
BYU Post for my Husband
Many of you know that my husband is the biggest sports fan probably on the face of the earth! OK, so he doesn't get all decked out like the other Raider's fans, but I am sure he screams louder! Of all the sports and teams he watches, he has always been a die hard BYU fan. He has been faithful through some definately tough seasons. The last couple have helped ease that earlier pain! This year though, I have to say, they rock! Shane is loving their games, and they are actually showing their stuff early in the season. The most recent game against UCLA was supposed to be close, and it was a complete blow out! Anyway, I just had to give them props and at the same time let everyone know our house is a happier place right now with them winning. The house is a dark and dismal place when BYU loses! I hope they keep going in the right direction!
Labels:
Shane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How does your foreign exchange student like it at your house during the BYU games?? How is that going by the way??
Post a Comment