Thursday, January 29, 2009

Make Your Guess!

OK, so since we have met our goal of making it to at least 34 weeks...and we've even exceeded it...we thought it would be fun to have everyone start guessing when they think this little girl will make her entrance into the world.

With Max my water broke at 32 weeks. When he was born he was 3lbs. 9 oz. and was 17 inches long. We are now at 35 weeks. If I make it to 39 weeks my doctor will do a scheduled C-Section, so we know we have only 4 weeks left at the most. Today when I saw my brother, who has been on vacation, his first question was, "How is it that that thing is still in you?" It was pretty funny. I'll tell you what, it was definitely one or all of the blessings I have received and the things they said in them.

Anyway, back to the object of the post. We would love if everyone would leave a comment with your opinion of the following:
1. delivery date
2. time
3. baby weight
4. baby length
5. baby hair color

I think it will be fun to see who gets the closest on everything.

11 comments:

Baller family said...

Hmmm.....okay here's my guesses.
Delivery date: February 12th
Time: 7:38pm
Baby weight: 6 pounds 2 ounces
Baby length: 18 inches
Hair color: blond

Can't wait!

Michelle said...

I'll toss some under-educated guesses out, then.

February 8th, at 4:30 a.m. Baby will be 19.5 inches, 6 pounds 6 ounces and will have lightish brown hair.

Regardless, my dear, congratulations! You've come so far, you'll do great! Much love!

Lori said...

Delivery date: The day you are scheduled for C-Section.
Time: 3:12 pm
baby weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
baby lenth: 18 1/2 inches
baby hair color: dark like Shane's

Snarr mama said...

Here I go.....
born: February 14th, just because that would be fun!
Time: 7:00 pm
Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
Length: 18 inches
Hair color: fuzzy blonde
Congrats on the upcoming birth of your sweet baby girl!

Tropicanna said...

1. Feb 10th
2. 10:23pm
3. 4lbs 10oz
4. 18 in
5. mostly bald with a touch of strawberry blonde fuzz.

Knowles Family said...

Here's my guess...
1. Born on Feb 13th (I was going to say the 14th because that's Emmie's bday and it's so fun having a Valentine baby - but I don't think a doctor would schedule a C-section on a Saturday)
2. 9:35 am
3. 5 lb 6oz
4. 18.5 in
5. light brown

Shane said...

Here she is....
1. Born Feb. 7th
2. 9:07 p.m.
3. 5lb 14oz
4. 19 in
5. blonde

Suzy said...

Well since Shane made his guess I suppose I should as well. We wrote them down last night, independently so we wouldn't sway each other.
1. Feb. 8th
2. 10am
3. 6lbs. 7oz.
4. 19 in.
5. Dark

The Scotts said...

ok here goes.

1. The day of your c-section
2. 7:20am
3. 5lbs. 10oz.
4. 18 in.
5. blonde

Can't wait to see a picture of her!

Alison said...

1. delivery date-let me know the day you schedule it :0)
2. time and what time your scheduled for :0)(it will make my job at guessing alot easier)
3. baby weight 7lbs 2 oz
4. baby length 19 inches
5. baby hair color brown

kellyanded said...

Here is my guess.
1. February 18th
2. 11:07 am
3. 5 lbs. 10 oz.
4. 19 inches
5. dark