Saturday, January 3, 2009

31/32 Weeks

So this is what how I look this pregnant. I will be 32 weeks on Wednesday. If I were pregnant with Max I would be going into the hospital on Friday, so we will see how things go.
My face is super swollen this time around! With Max I didn't really swell until I got in the hospital and they had me hooked up to all the IVs. This time I just started swelling over Christmas Break and so everything looks larger. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to put it on the blog or not because of the swollen face (and extremely large chest area I have developed), but I do want to remember what I looked like pregnant, so I better do it. Enjoy the laughs. (I wore a super tight shirt to show off the belly)

8 comments:

Alison said...

So fun! YOu look wonderful and Pregnant! We are excited for you! And so happy things have been going so well this time around!

Snarr mama said...

So glad you're doing well. You look great!!

kellyanded said...

It was good to see you guys. I am glad everything is going good with the pregnancy.

alisha peterson said...

You look good. Even if you don't think so. I wouldn't worry about the other area because we only see the tummy. Hope everything goes well for you.

Sharee said...

You just look like a normal pregnant lady...lol. I was swollen my whole entire pregnancy. I remember after I had Colton I was amazed that I actually had ankles because I hadn't seen them for so long...lol.

wendy said...

I had pics taken of me with all of the kids, in my 9th month, so I could remember it later in life. I also did it for future blackmailing my kids to remind them what they did to my body. :) Seriously, though, you look great.

Michelle said...

Woot Woot!! Hot tamale! :) You look wonderful, dear. Enjoy it!

Rachael said...

You are so silly! You look great!