Friday, January 23, 2009
This is Not Good...
Max is playing with his friend and they just went up to play in his room. A few minutes later his friend came downstairs and began his sentence with, "OK, This is NOT Good..." Well, tons of things raced through my mind as Max can destroy a room in a split second. I asked him what happened and he finished with, "There is a bug in Max's lizard's cage!" Well, after a minute of trying not to laugh I was able to tell him that Max's gecko eats crickets and the bugs are his food. He looked kind of confused and was like, "He does!?" It was so cute! Then they both ran upstairs to see if the "lizard" would eat the bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THATS AWESOME! I am laughing! What a funny kid!
I am in relief it was just a bug as well!! wheew..I was thinking oh no what happened!!
That's so cute!
How cute! It's fun to see kids learn and discover things - especially boys - they are SO intersested in that stuff! I need a boy!
That is so what my oldest child would say!! Got to love kids.
Post a Comment