I thought I should do a little year in review for 2008. We've had a fun year, full of ups and downs and recounting it helps me appreciate the many blessings we have.
January
We visited our good friends, The Manleys for a Baptism
Max Started Swimming Lessons
President Hinkley Passes Away
February
I Get to be Part of a reproductive study
We find out the boys will be moving closer
Potty Training Fun!
March
Aidan turns 11!
Aidan has a program at school
Suzy has surgery, it isn't a success
Aidan and Andrew move and start a new school
Shane starts a new job
April
Shane turns 35
Fun Weekend in Park City
May
Aidan and Andrew participate in their first school dance festival
My sister Julie gets married
June
We have 2 babies on the way...Dan and McKell, and Jake and Julie
My sister Carrie gets married
We have a fun ward campout
Aidan and Andrew participate in Lacrosse Camp
At the end of the month we have a positive pregnancy test!
July
2 ultrasounds...still pregnant
Family reunion for my Dad's family
Anna leaves for Europe for a month, making it easier to hide the morning sickness from her
August
1 ultrasound...still pregnant
We announce we are pregnant to family members
Family reunion for Shane's family
Our first Dr. Appt.
Anna gets back from Europe and decides to move
Max turns 3
We annount we are pregnant to all our friends
We welcome a foreign exchange student to live with us (Kwana)
Aidan starts 6th grade
Andrew starts 4th grade
Shane gets a new calling
September
We celebrate our 6th Anniversary
More potty training fun!
A visit from Uncle Jason
Suzy gets a new calling
October
We find out we are having a girl!
Suzy turns 30
M Family Reunion
Reba/Kelly Clarkson Concert
Halloween
November
Andrew turns 10
Aidan is in the King and I
We have a big election
I finally make good bread!
Thanksgiving
December
Andrew performs at the Festival of Trees
Lost of Family Parties
Jason and Shezrae's family stay with us for some of Christmas Break
Kwana's Mom stays with us for Christmas Break
Everyone in the house gets sick!
Another ultrasound...still a girl
1 comment:
What a great idea, I love the timeline! You've had a busy year.
Post a Comment