Thursday, January 8, 2009
32 Week Ultrasound
I went in for an ultrasound this morning. It was less than stellar. 2 weeks ago I went in and everything was great. This time there are some body parts not measuring right (the head and abdomen). I am, of course, a stress case. They sent me in for a non-stress test. I haven't had high-blood pressure until this morning, but my swelling has gone down so that should be ok. They didn't keep me so that is good. I will see the Perinatologist on Tuesday to see what they say about the ultrasound. I also have a follow-up with my doctor on Monday. Please pray for our baby. I just don't want anything to be wrong and when it comes to her head I am just so worried. Thank you ahead of time for any prayers you can offer.
Labels:
London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray that all goes well. Let us know what you find out. I love you guys.
Our prayers are with you too! Try to relax, I know it's hard but it's better for the baby. Everything will be fine.
You're in our thoughts and prayers. Hope everything is okay!
Of course we will pray for your baby! Please let us know what you find out on Tuesday.
You will be in our prayers...
I know everyone is different but if you want some help feeling better about the situation, my sister in law had the same thing with her baby, the abdomen and head were not measuring for the week she was, they just kept checking it up until birth. When she was born she was fine. We'll keep you in our prayers that you will have the same turn out.
I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
You are in our thoughts and prayers. I know it's not easy, but try not to stress too much. There are a lot of people here for you.
Post a Comment