Monday, January 12, 2009

33 Week Appointment

Well, this is an appointment I have never had before...how exciting! Everything is looking good. I will see my doctor next week again. We scheduled it this way because he will be out of town the following week. This makes me want to either go at 34 weeks or wait until 36 because I don't want a sub! Anyway, all is well and I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks if I make it. On a side note my doctor did say that if I make it to 39 weeks he will induce me at this point, so I know for sure our baby will be born in January or February and not March!

2 comments:

Tropicanna said...

This is exciting! I can hardly wait to have another girl in the fam!

Alison said...

Great! How were her measurments? I am so happy that things are going so well....I wonder why he wont let you go to 40 weeks? Oh well as long as she is healthy thats all that matters!