Shane's brother's family lives out of state and we only get to see them once or twice a year, if we are lucky. This year will be the exception because of a family reunion. They came in June to visit and we loved our time with them. Shezrae is a runner and ran the Utah Valley Marathon. Then, that same day, she dressed up for her son's baptism. Crazy! We had a great time with them while they were here. Here are some pics.
We had a great time visiting you all. I am glad we were were able to spend some time with you at the reunion as well. We miss you guys a lot!! Thanks for putting up the marathon pics, I have been trying to work on a post since Sunday, I'll have to add these to the post. Hope to see you all soon!
1 comment:
We had a great time visiting you all. I am glad we were were able to spend some time with you at the reunion as well. We miss you guys a lot!! Thanks for putting up the marathon pics, I have been trying to work on a post since Sunday, I'll have to add these to the post. Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment