I know, dumb title. I am trying to be creative. Max has his first Fall soccer game. He is the oldest on his team because his birthday is right after the cut off. His team is yellow, but not all the uniforms have come in yet. I can't tell you the improvement he has made since last Fall and even last Spring. In this game he really fought for the ball and he even scored 3 times. He also had one time where he kicked it to the goal line and the other team stopped it and one time he was going for a shot and his team mate stole and and scored. So, he could have had 5! Amazing! Last year he didn't come close to scoring except the one time he scored in the other teams' goal. :) So proud!
 |
| Walking to the park to play after |
 |
| Sick dead bug they found that was huge |
No comments:
Post a Comment