Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Private vs Non-Private

Does it ever bug you that you don't know when I have updated this blog?  Well, now you can know.  I have seen a few friends who have been doing something new with their private blogs.  They are updating them on the private blog and then on a 2nd blog they are simply making a post, indicating they made a post on the private blog. 

Why do this? 
So you can list my old blog in your blog list or RSS feeds and know when I have updated my blog.  When you go to my non-private blog (old blog), it would simply have the title of the post and then have a link to this blog.  You can go to the old and connect over here or whne you see I have updated, you can simply go to this blog.

I hope this makes sense.  Anyway, if you want to do this, here is the address for the blog that will have the feed cababilities: http://www.suzyqzoo.blogspot.com/

Again, it will only indicate I have updated my blog.  The real updates will remain on this site.

No comments: