Monday, August 1, 2011

First Love

Max came home from school the other day and whispered in my ear, "Mom, Morgan gave me two notes today, and one is her phone number." I asked him if I could see it and he pulled out a note with Morgan's name and her phone number. I asked if I could see the other note. He said yes, but warned me, "Mom, it has a heart on the front." I told him thank you for warning me and then he handed me the note. On the front it said, "Max B. I love you." Inside read, "I want to play with you every recess. I love you." It also had a drawing of two people holding hands, labeled, "You" and "Me." On the back is a heart. Too cute! It was so funny, but I maintained my composure because I was so glad he shared it with me. I hope he always shares his girl info. with me! Here's the note:

No comments: