Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The First Day

This guy got up SO early because he was excited for school.  He is excited about all the new things that 1st grade bring.  He gets to eat school lunch, go all day, be a big kid...

I can't believe he is such a big kid! :) and :(

We went to his school open house yesterday to show him his class, have him meet his teacher and show him the lunch room and his class table.  This year the classes will eat lunch together.  This morning he was up so early that he was able to eat a hot breakfast, get dressed, brush his teeth, do all that other morning stuff and watch almost an hour of TV.  Finally, after brushing his teeth, I convinced him to go lay down for a little bit since he didn't need to leave for his bus for another 45 minutes!  I think after he comes home exhausted from a full day of school, tomorrow will be a little different.

London and I also made cupcakes for Max's first day of school.  She was all about the chocolate!
Waiting at the bus stop

By the bus

At his Classroom


Mmm...cupcakes!

1 comment:

Tropicanna said...

That is one chocolatey face!