I can't believe how much he has grown and changed in the last 8 year. I also can't believe we have a teenager in our house (other than the foreign exchange students). For Aidan's birthday we wanted to do something special and one day it hit us! He loves everything sports, especially BYU. The Mountain West Basketball Tournament happened to fall right over his birthday. So, we planned the whole trip and didn't say a word to him about it. Even Max kept it a secret. On Friday Shane picked him and Andrew up from school. When they got home I told them to run to the bathroom and head to the car, we have to be somewhere. Andrew opened the car door and saw a cooler and was like, "Are we going camping?" Then we gave Aidan an envelope with Happy Birthday written on it. He opened it and saw tickets to the championship game inside. He jumped out of the car and hugged his Dad. It was awesome. Andrew was still a little confused, but Aidan said, "We're going to Vegas!" Andrew said, "Yes!" It was great! We had a fun weekend and I got a few pictures I will try to upload later on.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Guess Who's a TEENAGER!
I can't believe how much he has grown and changed in the last 8 year. I also can't believe we have a teenager in our house (other than the foreign exchange students). For Aidan's birthday we wanted to do something special and one day it hit us! He loves everything sports, especially BYU. The Mountain West Basketball Tournament happened to fall right over his birthday. So, we planned the whole trip and didn't say a word to him about it. Even Max kept it a secret. On Friday Shane picked him and Andrew up from school. When they got home I told them to run to the bathroom and head to the car, we have to be somewhere. Andrew opened the car door and saw a cooler and was like, "Are we going camping?" Then we gave Aidan an envelope with Happy Birthday written on it. He opened it and saw tickets to the championship game inside. He jumped out of the car and hugged his Dad. It was awesome. Andrew was still a little confused, but Aidan said, "We're going to Vegas!" Andrew said, "Yes!" It was great! We had a fun weekend and I got a few pictures I will try to upload later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe it is that old already. I remember teaching him in primary! I'm starting to feel old now.
Happy Birthday Aidan!!! Holy cow...I cannot believe that he's 13!! Glad you all had a great time.
Happy Birthday Aidan! I cannot believe he is 13 already. Time flies. I will never forget when he was younger. Turning into a handsome young man.
Post a Comment