Sunday, January 31, 2010

Knowledge #3 - Part 1

Memorize Article of Faith number thirteen and recite it to a parent, leader, or another adult. Then visit a museum exhibit or attend a performance that involves dance, music, speech, or drama. Using this article of faith as a guide, evaluate what you saw and heard. In your journal write your thoughts about how you can use this article of faith as a guide for all you do so the Holy Ghost will be your constant companion. Share those thoughts with a parent or leader.


I memorized the following article of faith:

"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say we follow the admonition of Paul - We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we think after these things."


Then I was going to go to my little sister's play at school, but that night London was admitted to the hospital. So, stay tuned so I can finish this goal. It looks like I will be heading to Annie at the Junior High or a museum.

No comments: