Saturday, January 30, 2010

Who Do I Look Like?

So on Facebook people are putting the Celebrity Look-a-likes as their profile pics. I can't decide. I did the Celebrity Collage and I have also had people say I look like certain people. I don't know. I can see it in some pictures, but I can't find those pictures. Or, I see it in certain features, but it is hard with the different hair, and that they are always all dolled up. Anyway, I thought I would post it on my blog and see which of these people I most look like. These are the people I have been told I look like and those who came up on my Celebrity Collage. Let me know! I also threw in a few of the pictures I have taken over the last year or so just so you can compare. Also, remember that some of these are post baby and I am a little chunky! =)



Sally Field & Meryl Streep


Meredith Monroe & Kristen Bell


Keira Knightley & Kate Winslet


Diane Kruger & Debra Messing

Reese Witherspoon & Julianne Moore

Hilary Duff
Leave a comment or vote in the poll.

2 comments:

Pays said...

I think that you look like Meryl the most.

Archuletas said...

My vote is for Meryl Streep.