Sunday, January 31, 2010
We're Home!
We are home! Well, actually we came home late Thursday night. London was so excited. It was like she knew we were going. We unhooked all the monitors and I put her in some of her own jammies. Then I put her in the crib at the hospital to play with some toys and she was so happy. They suctioned her one more time and then we left. When I put her in the car I said, "We are going home!" She smiled a huge cheesey smile at me. She was so excited to crawl around on the floor at home. I have a prescription to take her in whenever we need to get her suctioned and then we just watch her and see that she gets better. She is already starting to act so much better. I have some cute pictures of her just before we left, but my computer sometimes is so stupid about reading my memory card (stupid Vista). Once I get them I will add them.
Labels:
London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment