Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Do I Look Like Part 2

So the votes are in and according to my friends this is who I look the most like:

Meryl Streep

Of the votes, the most were for Meryl, with one vote each for Meredith Monroe, Hilary Duff and Julianne Moore.

I did go to myheritage.com and did the Look-a-Like meter as well. According to it, here is who I look like (for some reason Kristen Bell wouldn't work, so I left her off the list).

Tied for 1st: Meredith Monroe and Julianne Moore. After that, here is the order:

Sally Field
Reese Witherspoon
Hilary Duff
Kate Winslet
Keira Knightley
Debra Messing
Meryl Streep
Diane Kruger


I can see features in them all. It was just interesting to see what everyone thought. Also, the website only accounts for how certain pictures match-up, so my friends may be more on. Shane thinks I look the most like Julianne Moore. We also have this movie, "Laws of Attraction" that stars Julianne Moore and Peirce Brosnan. One time Max saw the cover and said, "Mom, you and Dad are in this movie!" I'll take her or Meryl Streep (in her '30s) because they are both beautiful! I guess I better be a fan of them both! :)



Thanks for joining in on the fun!

No comments: