Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Couple More Hospital Pics

Here are a couple more pictures my Mom took on Monday night.


Asleep right after getting her IV. It wore her out! Look at the little hospital clothes. It is a gown on top and little pants. I would pay to take this home. She is so cute!

Her arm is covered so she doesn't see the IV and try to pull it out.

Another sleeping picture. She also has her favorite blankie that Grandma made for her.

4 comments:

kellyanded said...

She looks so sweet. Poor girl. We are rooting for you.

Christy said...

Poor little angel looks exhausted! I know you must be too. Hang in there! So sorry to hear about this. You're in my prayers.

Knowles Family said...

I sure hope she starts feeling better soon :)

The Romneys said...

Oh those pictures break my heart! I'm so glad she has you and Shane as parents! You two are awesome! Let me know if I can do anything! ANYTHING!