Saturday, August 29, 2009

Max's First Day of Preschool

Thursday was Max's first day of preschool. He was soooo cute! He got right up in the morning and did everything I asked. He was all smiles. We had a special first day of school breakfast and then got ready. We took his picture to show off his backpack and how he looked for his first day. The sad thing was that when we got to school he tripped on the way in and skinned his knee. =( He stayed at preschool though, and had a great time. I have to admit that after I dropped him off and headed to work I cried. I can't believe how big he is getting. One day I was telling my Mom how big he is getting and jokingly said he needs to stop growing so fast. He interrupted me and said, "Mom, I'm not growing anymore!" I told him that he was and he said, "No, I'm not growing anymore because you don't want me to!" Such a sweetie! I told him it is ok for him to grow, just maybe not so fast. =)





4 comments:

Rachael said...

He looks so official! Congrats Max

Baller family said...

He is getting so big!

Paola said...

So handsome!

Lauren said...

What a handsome little guy. I can't believe he is old enough to go to preschool! (I'll bet you can't believe it either...!)