Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some More Firsts

Coupon Class
Shane was bragging at work about the couponing I have been doing (and I am not even that good yet) and all the ladies got excited. The next thing I knew I was at his work teaching a class to 8 women. It was a lot of fun and we were all able to share ideas with each other.

Texting
OK, it really isn't a first for Aidan to text me, but this one was so fun and I had to put it on here. I love the Food Network and he knows that. So, tonight he saw a commercial for a new show and just had to text me about it. So sweet of him! I was very excited and it even has one of his favorite hosts. We can't wait until October. (It's actually season 2 of The Next Iron Chef...so excited to see the next installment)

No comments: