There has been so much going on and I haven't been a good blogger. There are some sweet moments I want to remember, so I need to write them down.
A month or so ago Aidan randomly sent me a text. All it said was, "I love you." It made my day!
Andrew is so sweet with London. He always wants to hold her. His arms get tired so he passes her back and forth all day, but he is holding her all the time.
Andrew is really into doing magic lately and loves to come up and do tricks for Max. He is such a cool big brother!
We all went to Aidan's football practice and Andrew brought a book to read. Max had to bring a book too, of course. During the practice Andrew said, "I'm going to the playground. I will bring my book in case I get bored." A few seconds later Max said, "I'm going to the playground. I will bring my book in case I get bored." He then followed Andrew to the playground. He wants to be just like his brother.
We went to the Owlz game and we all got a free baseball, even London. While we were sitting there, Max took London's ball and said it was for Andrew. I said that it is London's ball and he would have to ask her if Andrew could have it. He said, "She wants Andrew to have it." Again, he loves his brother.
We went to Aidan's first real game yesterday. I don't think I have ever seen him sweat so much! It is great for him. They won! He did a great job and had several good blocks.
London is growing so fast! In the mornings when she wakes up she will lay in bed and just talk to herself. It is so sweet. She also knows when I am leaving. I will be standing there by the door and she is fine. I open the door and she starts to cry. The other night Shane was holding her and she cried for me. She put her arm out and leaned over to me. I took her and she calmed right down. Shane tried to get her to go to him and she leaned in and hugged me. So sweet. She really loves Daddy a ton, but it is fun when she wants to be with Mommy. One of the other things I love right now is how she likes to hold the "bottle." Her hands are so tiny and so it is just cute. I love just looking at her.
No comments:
Post a Comment