
I just can't believe that my little London is already half way to a year. On Sunday she turned 6 months old and yesterday we felt 2 little bottom teeth pop through. They are visible if you really look hard, but mostly you can just feel them. All I have to say, from a nursing perspective, is ouch! She is so cute and I thought I should share some cute pictures and video of her.
Also, so we remember, here are some of her cute things she does. She loves her brother Max and laughs at everything he does. She now lets Aidan & Andrew hold her a lot and loves to play. She isn't

afraid of rough housing and actually can hold her own quite well for a 6 month old. She says what sounds like hi and I swear that is her first word. She has said it for a long time and always at the appropriate time. She loves her pacifier, but really just to hold and chew. She has to be in charge. If you are feeding her with a spoon she wants to hold it. She gets angry if you eat in front of her because she wants to be eating as well. She loves to blow and make noises. At church we can't hardly sit in class because she either hates that you are sitting and cries or she screams out of pure joy. We have an appointment next week to find out her weight so we will keep you posted.
The first video is Max dancing with London. Sorry for the undies shot. Minutes before this she was full belly laughing, but we didn't get it on camera. We did get some. It looks like he is being more rough than he is.
In this clip it almost sounds like she says "hello." of course this is not the hi that I am talking about.
London talking.
1 comment:
Wow....6 months already! She is so cute and adorable!!
Post a Comment