
So the morning of Max's birthday we all went in to wake him up (except Dad who was at work). We started to sing Happy Birthday and he woke up smiling and said, "Is it my birthday?" He was so excited and the first thing he said was, "Can I open a present?" I didn't want Dad to miss out so I called him and let Max open the present while he was on the phone and then I recorded some of the happenings. We got him an Iron Man costume. He is always playing Iron Man and Spider man and wanting to dress up. Andrew was so sweet and ran downstairs and came back up with some gum and candy as a birthday gift as well. Max played all day! He also wore his Iron Man costume ALL day. We then met Dad for dinner at a yummy Mexican Restaurant because Max wanted a special drink. It was really yummy and he got his strawberry daiquiri and fried ice cream for free for his birthday! Awesome! They sang to him while he wore a sombrero. After dinner Dad took Aidan to football and we met him at a soccer game where Shane scored 2 goals! Then we all headed home. It was a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment