A couple weeks ago we went to member's night at the zoo, but I have been so forgetful lately and didn't remember my camera. Shane had his phone, but I just barely got them downloaded. It was so fun so I had to post. It was the opening of the new carousel. I don't know what it is about a carousel. It didn't look that fun, but once I was in line I was suddenly so excited and felt just like a kid!

Aidan on the gorilla.

Andrew opted for the Red Panda.

My little brother got the preying mantis.

Max was on a frog.

Here's Shane on a baboon.

I was on an elephant.
They also had crafts for the kids to do. So fun. They got to make characters for the carousel. They colored them and then put a pixie stick through it to be the pole. They loved it. Aidan opted not to make it, he was a great observer and still got a treat.

Andrew showing off his masterpiece.

Max moving his lion around.

My little brother with his craft.
No comments:
Post a Comment