
So, I haven't posted for Father's Day yet because I am trying to back up all my pictures and I couldn't get to the ones I wanted. I finally have them. I wanted to post and tell my husband how much I love him and tell him what a great Father he is. He is different than a lot of Dads. He loves to just get down and play with the boys. He loves to talk to them, go hiking with them, play sports with them, and play a game they made up called Naquastas. He is a wonderful father and is so loving. This year we were kind of boring, but we got him a game for the WII. It is a game where you swim with fish and learn about them. Shane LOVES to snorkel, so we thought this would be fun for him. We all made him breakfast in bed, including German Pancakes and bacon. We kind of made too many German Pancakes and ended up with half of it left over, but they are super yummy, so that didn't last too long. We love you Dad! (I had to post of picture of him as a dad and growing up. He is such a cute little kid. )
No comments:
Post a Comment