Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shout out to Lonestar Steakhouse

So tonight we had a little celebration and then when to member night at the zoo. I just had to shout out to Lonestar Steakhouse for how awesome their Tuesday night deal is. I love Steak and so Shane wanted to go somewhere with steak, which can often cause the dinner tab to be quite expensive. He found out that Lonestar Steakhouse has a Tuesday night special. For every adult entree purchased you get 2 kid meals for FREE! That's right, FREE! Their meals even include an ice cream after. Our meals were giant. We did splurge on an appetizer, but then our meals came with 2 huge sides. Shane got a Sweet Potato that was awesome and a salad. I got their Lettuce Wedge with Bleu Cheese and steamed ceggies. Super yummy! It was a lot of fun and we couldn't beat the price. (I'll post a picture of Aidan when I can get it off the phone).

Please excuse the quality of the pics, their from our phone as we forgot the camera. This is Andrew basically making out with his ice cream. He was making Mmm noises and and stuff.

Max eating.

Max peeking out behind Shane and me.

1 comment:

kellyanded said...

I wish we could have gone to the zoo. I was excited to see the new carousel.