My friend tagged me to list 5 UNimportant facts about me. I don't know really what to say, so here goes.
1. I love to make lists. To do lists, lists of what movies we have to keep track of them, job lists, etc. It's the want to be organizer in me I guess.
2. I love Little House on the Prairie and growing up I taped every episode. I even know some of the names of some of the episodes, but have forgotten a lot in my old age.
3. I am a girl movie sap/junkie. I just love little feel good movies about love and all that mushy stuff.
4. I love to spy on my kids! This sounds bad. What I mean is I like to listen to them play or watch them play when they don't know I am there. Not with everything, but sometimes it is so fun to hear them interact and see the sweet things they don't always show everyone. This is especially fun when they are playing anything that involves their imaginations. It is so sweet to watch.
5. I LOVE the little things in nature. I would pay money to smell freshly cut grass mixed with bark chips. I love the way the evening feels on a nice summer night, and I love that feeling that spring is here and everything is green and smells good. Love it.
2 comments:
Fun learning those things about you Suzy! P.S. Can you tell me how to get what you have letting you know when all the blogs have been updated?
This was a cute meme! I love the way blogging lets me get to know you a bit better. :) I'm curious about #3: what are some of your faves? I love #4 & #5, by the way...very sweet! -Michelle
Post a Comment