So Shane had a guy from work come over to try to help us decide what to do with our messed up sprinkler system. He is Hispanic. I only say this because of the rest of the story. Max went to answer the door with Shane and upon opening it he said, "Pedro!" I don't really know what to say to this. I don't think I have EVER said the name Pedro in front of him, nor do I understand how he drew the connection of a Spanish name. He is just too darn funny! Thankfully our guest laughed at the comment.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Our dentist for the boys looks like Wil Ferrell, and the last time Tegan went to get his teeth cleaned he told him he looked like Buddy the Elf! Too cute. I'm not sure when we will be coming back out there. Might be Christmas but not sure. We just bought a house and having gas at $4.70 a gallon right now, not sure we can afford it. I'll let you know if we come.
Thats too funny!!
Post a Comment