Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zoo and Hike

It rained on Memorial Day. We had planned on going to the zoo for FHE with my family, but because of the rain we went to see Prince Caspian instead. The boys still wanted to go to the zoo so we picked them up from school on Tuesday and went to the zoo. After the zoo we went for a little hike. I stayed at the bottom to take pictures of how high they got. Here are some of our pictures.

The boys all starting on their hike


Suzy and Shane. He is so hot!


Andrew getting "eaten" by the Lion Drinking Fountain


Max getting "eaten" by the Lion Drinking Fountain (he's going "Aaaah!")


Aidan getting "eaten" by the Lion Drinking Fountain

The boys and their Dad. So cute aren't they?

The boys and me by the monkeys (Yes, I am wearing shorts...which I have not worn since before we got married..which is almost 6 years)

4 comments:

Knowles Family said...

That looks like a fun outing! We haven't been to the zoo forever! We'll have to do it this summer. I don't think Emmie has ever been!

Melissa Miller said...

They are cute boys!! Why don't you wear short?

Rachael said...

I love all the activities you guys do--it's awesome!

You look great in shorts! Wear them more--they are fun.

And the dance festival was cool--how cute were they!! Love it--I am glad that you posted your videos.

Baller family said...

Looks like so much fun! I feel so old seeing that lion drinking fountain.