Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weddings, Weddings, Everywhere

So, we had our first bridal shower yesterday. We had a friends and family shower for Carrie at my house. It was a lot of fun. It was a drop in. We all started talking and a drop-in scheduled from 2-4pm, turned into a drop-in chit chat session from 2pm until 6pm! It was really a lot of fun. It was good to see some people I haven't seen in quite some time. This is our kick-off for wedding events. Now we have a friend shower for Julie next week, Julie's wedding on the 24th, a Bachelorette party for Julie I heard is the night before her wedding. A ward shower for Carrie some time in May, Carrie goes through the temple on the 31st, Carrie's wedding on June 7th, and finally after that we will do a friend and family shower for Julie. Crazy!

6 comments:

Sharee said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there for all the activities!

The Scotts said...

You'll have to congratuate Julie and Carrie for me. I bet your mom is busy with all the wedding stuff.

A Pendley said...

It is hard to believe those girls are not teenagers and are getting married. I am so happy for them! I was just sitting here remembering all the good times I had with your family! Tell your mom and dad hi for me!

Knowles Family said...

That is so crazy but so fun! Weddings are happy times. Thanks again for filling in on the music today. You're a gem :)

Holli's Blog said...

Sounds like you will be keeping busy for awhile. My sister just got married in April. Jon's brother got married in March and now Jon's sister is getting married August 1. Crazy!!

Pays said...

How exciting for you family, 2 Weddings! Congrats to Carrie and Julie. Have fun! We will see you at Carrie's Reception!