Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Just Called to Say I Love You

So the other night I went to pick out dresses for my 2 sisters' weddings. My sister, Anna, and I went together and she had just called me on my cell phone to tell me she was on her way to get me. I accidentally left my phone at home when we went. I thought Max had decided he missed me and had Shane call me on Anna's phone. I was wrong. He had found my phone and pressed a button that called the last person I had spoken with, which was Anna, whom I was with at the time. Anna answered and Max started talking to her. She asked if he wanted to talk to her or to me. He told her he wanted to talk to me. I got on and this was the conversation:

Me: I Max, how are you?

Max: Good.

Me: (Thinking he was missing me and Shane had called) I will be home soon, I will only be gone for a little while. Have fun with your brothers and Daddy.

Max: OK.

Me: Ok, I will see later.

Max: See you later.

Me: I love you.

Max: I love you too Mom...Bye.

Then he hung up the phone. It was so darn cute. And even more cute when I learned he had called on his own.

1 comment:

Knowles Family said...

I saw your mom last night when she was out delivering Carrie's wedding invites with Anna. I didn't know Julie was getting married too. It will a busy and very exciting month for your family!!