Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dance Festival

Yesterday was the dance festival for Aidan and Andrew. Max and I went early and had a picnic breakfast and set up our blanket. We were on the first row. It was a nice morning, so we played around until it was time to start. Shane joined us before the performance so we all got to enjoy the dances. Here are some pictures from the event. Andrew did a "tango" and had a spanish theme. Aidan did surfin' songs. I have been trying since yesterday to get my video to work, but still not working! I will try to post the videos by tonight.

1 comment:

Baller family said...

How fun! They look like such little grown up men! I hope they are enjoying their new school! I'm sure it has been great to have them so close to you now. We miss you guys!