The last week of June, Aidan went to Scout Camp. He had a blast. Apparently when Aidan goes to camp he doesn't get in a bunch of people pictures. Andrew goes next week, we will see what kind of pictures he takes. I did steal a couple pictures from his leaders to help because Aidan did run out of battery on his camera, so I'll give him that.
 |
| Inside his tent #1 |
 |
| Inside his tent #2 |
 |
| They went biking on a trail and did some hiking. They saw this memorial when they were advised on safety |
 |
| Wow, a picture of a person. This is his friend, Jason Gilbert. |
Here are the pictures I got from his leaders:
 |
| Jason Gilbert, Justin Gilbert, Taylor Whitlock, Noah Brickey, Jared Heal, Sammy Craddock, Jared Whitlock, Josh Locke, Aidan |
No comments:
Post a Comment