Friday, July 20, 2012

3K Fun

So, back to school!  I know, I missed a ton!

Our elementary school annual fundraiser is a 3K run.  The kindergarten and first graders do a smaller run.  They have prices and medals and a DJ plays music and the kids dance around.  I know you may not get the same enjoyment with all of these as I do, but I had to post them all.  Max LOVES to dance and he was dancing with his friends.  One of his good friends dances a ton like him.  There was also a little girl who decided she needed to tell Max how to dance.  He listened to her for a minute to please her, but then went back to his moves.  There was also a little sweet girl in his class who was standing alone.  He went over and invited her to dance with everyone.  What a sweetheart I have!  Before all the videos are a couple pictures.



Last year at school with Uncle Joseph :(

Max's crush at the time, Vicki
At the end of this one he was like, Mom, stop recording me!
This is the one where the little girl tried to tell Max how to dance.  I'm glad he wasn't having it.
His friend is in the black shorts with the green.  They are so similar and so I cracked up seeing them dance so similar!
This one is a little awkward.  It is just after he invited Vicki over to join the group.  She is extremely shy.  Her friend started dancing with her, but she kept watching Max.  She then moved over by him to try to dance like him.  I guess that was more enticing. She wasn't too sure about it, but by the last video she was copying him pretty good!  I have such a sweet boy!

No comments: