We can not seem to stay healthy this year. It has never been this bad at our house, and, from what I hear, many other houses are experiencing the same thing. London got over her RSV to begin teething and then got a cold/virus. It quickly turned into croup. She has had the steroid treatments and is now draining...again. Max has had the never ending draining nose. I am sick of everyone being sick so when I took London to the doctor on Monday I had him checked too. Sinus infection. He is on Amoxicillan two times a day for 14 days! On Sunday morning I had a fever and a sore throat like I have never experienced. I thought I had drank acid. I also went to the doctor on Monday and it was viral so they couldn't do anything. Then, it has gradually turned into a sinus infection for myself as well. So, I have just started my Z-pak and we will see if it helps. Right now I just want my head removed! Aidan has also not been feeling well and missed 3 days of school! I hope winter ends soon.
P.S. Ihave many pending posts with PICTURES, but my computer is being so dumb about reading my memory card. Here's hoping I have more exciting posts soon.
5 comments:
I like the new pics you put up! And I hope you all get well soon, that stinks--sinus infections are awful!
Being sick is no fun!! Especially when it passes from one child, to the other and then to the mom! I'm sorry! Hope you all get well soon!
Do you use a humidifier? When ever we get sick with a cold/flu/sinus infection, we put on the humidifier. Actually we use two, one in the bedroom where we sleep and one in the room we spend the most time in. It helps a lot with breaking up the congestion.
Hope you all get better soon. It's no fun when everyone keeps getting sick. Especially you because there is no one to take care of you!
Yuck..I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.
Post a Comment