Thursday, July 16, 2009

Throwback Thursday #8

This Throwback (I know, 2 in one day, but I have to make up for last week) is dedicated to my cute little sister Sarah. She was a little surprise to my family and I was almost 15 almost 16 when she was born. She will be that same age (15) tomorrow. Where has the time gone!? This picture was taken at my wedding reception in 2002. She is dancing with Shane's youngest brother. She had just turned 8 and had been baptized one month earlier. I am so proud of the young woman that Sarah is and is becoming. She is a great example and tries so hard to be good. She is great with my kids and her little brother and is just an all around joy to be around. I love you Sarah.

1 comment:

Tropicanna said...

Holy cow! I can't even believe that! Sarah- you're wonderful. Love you!