London Rolls Over
On the 4th of July London rolled over for the first time! I was so glad I was there and she was so proud because I was clapping at her.
Max Gives a Talk
Max gave his first talk in Primary on Sunday. He talked on Family Home Evening. He shared what we do in our family for FHE and at the end he said, "And then we have treats!" He said that part really loud and all the leaders loved it. He did a great job!
Smores on the Barbie
We have done smores in our fire pits in the past, but now we don't have a fire pit, so we took the grates off the BBQ and did smores on the BBQ. It was fun and they tasted great. It was a fun family thing to do.
Garden
I forgot to update everyone on my garden. Well, it was in a spot in the yard we thought would work, but it just wasn't getting enough sun. So, we had to move it, which caused things to shift a little and we got crazy amounts of rain and a few kids trampled through it. Somehow, we still ended up with some Swiss Chard and Lettuce. Yippee! Both have tasted super yummy and we feel so proud. Max is especially proud because he would help water it and he helped plant everything. We are excited to do our fall planting and go for it again next year with more stuff and in a better spot.
I need to do better and documenting everything. I swear I need a camera attached to my hip.
1 comment:
Wow, my lettuce isn't even ready. We are able to eat peas and strawberries that are super yummy. Good job London at rolling over. She looks so cute in red.
Post a Comment