This is my tribute to the 4th. This was 1997 and I don't know what I was thinking with my hair! Anyway, I think my sister Carrie was there and was taking the picture. Anna was supposed to go, but unfortunately for her and me, earlier that day she had wrecked my new car and was just not in the mood. The car was totaled, but I had gotten a great deal, so it was paid off and I had money for a down payment on my next car. We went to Stadium of Fire and Natalie Cole was the main act. You can see me in the center in red (I am not the older man in the red shirt) =). To my right is Mitch Lee and Lori Busath. To my left is Chantell Houston and Natalie Winters. Everyone is now married and have new last names...we are so old! Just kidding girls! I love them all!Thursday, July 2, 2009
Throwback Thursday #6
This is my tribute to the 4th. This was 1997 and I don't know what I was thinking with my hair! Anyway, I think my sister Carrie was there and was taking the picture. Anna was supposed to go, but unfortunately for her and me, earlier that day she had wrecked my new car and was just not in the mood. The car was totaled, but I had gotten a great deal, so it was paid off and I had money for a down payment on my next car. We went to Stadium of Fire and Natalie Cole was the main act. You can see me in the center in red (I am not the older man in the red shirt) =). To my right is Mitch Lee and Lori Busath. To my left is Chantell Houston and Natalie Winters. Everyone is now married and have new last names...we are so old! Just kidding girls! I love them all!
Labels:
Throwback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Suzy, I love your throw back Thursdays! They are so fun! I think I remember when you got in that accident. Was it the station wagon or did you end up buying a station wagon?
This picture brings up so many memories!! I remember that day. It was so much fun. I'm so lucky to have great friends like you! Happy 4th of July!!
Actually I was just looking and this one was taken by Julie I'm in the red coat on the right. i bought a ticket two rows behind and was going to squeeze with you guys. And then when Anna wrecked Julie got her ticket.
Post a Comment