Thursday, July 30, 2009

Throwback Thursday #10

When we were younger my sister Anna and I were best friends. We loved to spend time together. I am sure we also both loved to be in charge of our younger siblings. Here is a cute picture of Anna, myself and our brother Dan a little after he was born. This is 1981.

4 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Where did you find that picture? I love it! Please scan more and put them up on facebook. And- I still love to spend time with you. I love you :)

Knowles Family said...

I love all your old pictures! Keep them coming!!

Aloha said...

Are you stealing from my mess? lol

Suzy said...

Actually, about 4 years ago you put folders together with each of our names and you let me borrow mine. I scanned a bunch of them in! =) I should have "stolen" more and embarrassed a few people.