Monday, February 9, 2009

London











London was born at 4:26 p.m. today and was 4 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches. She is doing great. We will post pictures of her later. We have had her in our room most of the time since she is doing so well.

14 comments:

A Pendley said...

Congrats!!!! I am happy to hear that she is doing well. Can't wait to see her pictures!

Natalie said...

Congrations to you, Shane and the boys! I absolutely love the name (I'm a fan of "place" names :). I can't wait to see some pictures! I'm so happy that you are both doing well. You are going to love having a girl! :):):)

alisha peterson said...

Congrats!! I'm glad the you and her are doing great. Can't wait to see pictures.

Knowles Family said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Sharee said...

Congrat Suzy! Looks like you win with the name London...didn't Anna want that name for her girl...lol? Seems like you guys fought over that. Anyway, can't wait to see pictures! HOpe everything went well!

Rachael said...

Oh, yay!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her! Is she a girl version of Max?

Julie said...

What a beautiful name! I am so glad that she is doing so well. I also can't wait to see pictures of her!

Snarr mama said...

Congratulations you guys! Glad to hear you two are doing well.

Andy said...

Yeah! I am so glad everything went well. I have checking your blog all day to see when you would be scheduled. I love it when they say, Let's just do it now.
I want more details on the c-section later :)

Natalie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Holli's Blog said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name. What a tiny little thing!

Pays said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Alison said...

Yay! I am so late to find all this out! I am so excited for you and Happy she is doing so great! What a sweetheart! Connor is excited that Max has his baby!

Tim and Kristine said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. It must be nice to be done and have her here. We are glad to hear that she is doing well. Such a tiny gal! Hope all continues to go well. All your boys look very proud.