Monday, February 9, 2009
To Deliver or Not To Deliver...
This morning I went in for my Dr. appt. and my blood pressure was up. Since we were given the ok by the Perinatologist my doctor decided that instead of waiting he would send me to labor and delivery and just do it. I got over here and then about an hour later I was told there was some misunderstanding of when the Perinatologist recommended delivery so we were off. I was to just do a non-stress test and then it would probably be Thursday. In the meantime my doctor called the Perinatologist, they talked it over and at 2:30ish, we were back on for a C-Section. So, I will be going back in about 5 minutes to get my spinal block and then we are off. I am scheduled for 4:30 p.m., so we will see what time she comes and all that. I had a blessing and we are having faith that everything will work out great and she will be healthy and strong. We will post again soon once we have all her stats.
Labels:
London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment