Friday, February 20, 2009

Before and After

I thought it would be fun to post the last pregnant picture (10 days before) and the most recent after pregnancy picture (11 days after). Couple comments on both pictures for comparison.

First of all, the swelling is way better. I can wear my wedding ring for the first time in months. My face is also looking better, the picture doesn't do it justice.
I thought with this pregnancy my chest wouldn't get any larger. I was wrong. The after photo definitely shows increase!
My tummy is healing well from the C-Section and I am glad I am now fitting in some smaller clothes, especially pants. I still have a lot to lose, but this will motivate me.
My hair is already so much better! I couldn't do anything with it while I was pregnant. Now it is starting to be more tame and I don't have to just pull it back.

4 comments:

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

You look great!

Baller family said...

Glad you are healing well! You look great! Hey, at least you have some chest Suzy! I will take some from ya!

Sharee said...

Suzy! Yeah, you look AWESOME for being just 11 days after having a baby...SHEESH! I'm still trying to lose the baby weight...lol.

McQuiveys said...

You look so good!!!!