Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

We went to the doctor today to check London's weight. She is up to 5 lbs. 4 oz. That is great considering we left the hospital at about 4 lbs. 6 oz. That is almost a pound in like 6 days! The doctor was very impressed. I was not surprised, she is ALWAYS eating! We are so glad she is doing well. We go back in 2 weeks for a regular check up so I can give more stats then.
Look at the giant pants. These are newborn, but she doesn't fit in anything newborn.
Here she is in just a preemie onesie

11 comments:

Snarr mama said...

She's SO cute! That's great that she's gained a pound, WOW!

Erin Cannon said...

She's beautiful and TINY! Congratulations!

Alison said...

Cute new background I LOVE St.Paddys Day!

She's so cute! Great weight gain! I am not surprised how big Newborn is on her..I had Connor in a Premie outfit his first couple weeks because they just fit better, and he was 7lbs 2 oz...So I am sure Premie will fit Little London for a while!

Rachael said...

OK, totally Shane! She better have red hair! That how big 3 was when she was born, about, 5 lbs. 6 oz. and I was so amazed at how tiny she was. She lost a lot of weight in the hospital and was 4 lbs. 14 oz. when we left--so I kind have an idea of London's size---TINY!!! it's so funny when even the premee stuff is big! But, I bet she seems huge compared to Max. And yes, I want to see her--hope we can get up there sometime soon!

Baller family said...

Ohhh...shes so tiny and cute! I love the little hat on her. 1 pound is awesome! Way to go London!

wendy said...

She is cute. I'm glad all is well with her.

kellyanded said...

How cute!! She is definitly a keeper.

Chadlock said...

She is adorable! And so tinie tiny!

Cindy said...

What a little cutie! Congrats, hope you're adjusting well!

Lauren said...

what a doll. just precious.

McQuiveys said...

She is sooo cute! i love her little outfit and the huge pants! :)