Friday, February 6, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So I had my ultrasound today (8 or 9). They said she is still measuring small. She is measuring at about 34 and a half weeks and I am just over 36 weeks. They said at this stage that could just mean I have small babies. We don't know because I haven't had a full-term baby. The Perinatologist said, however, that he doesn't want her size to be because of my recent blood pressure issue. He looked over everything and got on the phone with my OB. They talked over my case and have decided that they won't wait until 39 weeks to schedule me. I go in on Monday and they will schedule me for some time next week as I will be 37 weeks and that is considered full-term and will hopefully mean no harm to the baby. So, sometime next week! I will let you all know on Monday when exactly we schedule everything!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, that is so exciting that you can see an end in sight! I can't believe that she will be here so soon! Best of luck to you!

The Erickson Family said...

you and your family will be in our prayers. Thanks for commenting on our blog so often. I love comments! How fun that this one will be a girl. We have a lot of fun with ours for sure!

Chadlock said...

I'm so excited for you!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Hey Suzy...let us know if you're still going to have your shower on Wednesday. I plan on being there. :) Love ya!

Rachael said...

Woo hoo!

wendy said...

yah for you.

Thompson Family said...

So sorry that you have had to be on bed rest:( How fun that she is coming this week though, good luck with everything!